Contact Information

Contact Methods:

Telephone is probably the least reliable method of contact, but if you leave a message, I appreciate it. For now, I’m a bit too short of breath (SOB) to respond as I’d like. I do occasionally/often respond, though, even if by text.

FaceBook Postings are set to global audience, so you might just lurk along with that one to keep up (or not), or like/care/laugh/anger emoji in support or post comments, memories, or messages of support. I even like shared dream memories. Lucid dreaming recounting are fun, and I promise not to ridicule you in front of others. For all messages, I may respond right away or a few days later or it may slip through the cracks. Please forgive. By the way, I’m still pretty much doing fine with disease progression, just can’t move around much because of the rib/back/neurological pain for now. Hope to be feeling better soon with all that. Messages, visits, and help are always appreciated. The rooftop is lovely.

For nice interactive connections, DM me here for a phone text message number for casual greetings and callouts. Often text messaging works better for that. Or swap numbers with another friend. No need to ask for permission to share.

For making plans,  DM @ Corrine.Calice by phone to see how things are going (or Corrine.Calice@gmail.com) and to try to schedule a meet up. Or you can DM me on FB and I'll cross reference with Corrine to make sure that dates are good in the calendar. My calendar, apparently, has turned into a sentient being, though she’s still fairly docile.  

The timing is the trickiest — planning too far ahead might get lost in the shuffle; planning too close ahead might result in unavailable slots. I’ll be in ChicagoOakPark much of the time (spare bedroom; several BnB’s in the building; lots of local BnBs and Michigan for parts of the time, including around Thanks giving. Lots of space at the lake house and local air BnBs that are pet friendly. 

Message me for random questions. Or Corrine. Or Tina. Or Cornelia. Or anyone else in my circle. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Diary: I’m not dead yet

Health Update #35: Brass Tacks

Hospice Care